The Verbatim Managed Model Portfolio service is designed to provide you with access to industry leading managed model portfolios that operate in conjunction with your advice process.
Our model portfolios are designed to ensure that you retain control of your client relationship whilst we ensure that your client’s portfolios remain suitably aligned with your investment advice. The Verbatim Managed Model Portfolios are independently designed and expertly managed through two industry leading model managers: RSMR & Square Mile.
Our Managed Model Portfolios are designed to provide you and your client with:
- Access to specialist investment research and timely active management through our leading portfolio managers RSMR and Square Mile.
- Monthly portfolio rebalance that avoids portfolio drift and results in less administrative headaches, increased efficiencies for your business and reassurance that your client’s portfolio will be kept in line with the mandated range of risk tolerance.
- Access to independent and in-depth performance reports that provide you with a transparent view of statistical analysis.
- Accessibility on a variety of leading retail platforms.
Our managers offer a range of investment styles and strategies to fit the most appropriate style to meet your client’s needs and have been subjected to a thorough due diligence process. All portfolios are managed at the market leading rate of 0.25% + VAT. You can select the manager most suited to your client’s requirements as you would if you were building your own.
- Risk-managed, multi-asset model portfolios offered across risk profiles 2-10.
- Each portfolio has a clear volatility target and a strategic asset allocation, as defined by the Verbatim Investment Committee, suitable for the risk profile.
- A tactical asset allocation overlay is applied which is controlled to ensure consistency with the portfolio risk profile.
- Portfolio is run to a target yield of 4%.
- Investments are selected to provide sustainable and predictable income.
- Provide opportunity for capital growth within clear volatility boundaries.